Our constant endeavour to bring the finest eye care to patients across India, and our desire to create an environment of growth, empowerment and relevance for our team has enabled us to evolve an active and vibrant culture of research and development at Venu.
Each year, we conduct four studies into a range of areas that are pertinent to the advancement of sustainable eye care in the country.
Currently, these are the five studies underway at Venu:
- Outcomes of Primary and Secondary implantation of scleral fixated intra ocular lens after posterior capsule rupture.
- Macular SD-OCT as a preoperative screening tool in patients scheduled for cataract surgery in a tertiary eye care hospital.
- To study the incidence of keratoconus and keratoconus suspects in patients of vernal keratoconjunctivitis at a tertiary eye center.
- Incidence of posterior vitreous detachment in uncomplicated cataract surgery (phacoemulsification) with PCIOL.
- A prospective evaluation of the course of ocular hypertension following topical steroid use in patients attending a tertiary eye care centre.